20 April 2012

The place - InkMe Tattoo Lounge.

As I said earlier, I took up tattooing as a choice. .. Majorly to earn quick bucks and to proudly own a sports bike. It was a dream. Worthy enough and I chose not to let go on that at any cost.
I started with tattooing at home in my room and at my ease. Friends came along and I made a good number of contacts. People started appreciating the art-work and I got my throttle to start up with a commercial tattoo-lounge.
I started with the hunt for the perfect place to set up the lounge with my girl and we headed to many commercial locations. High on fuel! Just then we found our perfect spot and got it rooted as per our pick. Modified and equipped!
‘InkMe Tattoos’ is the place. ‘InkMe’ because it sounds deeper, closer and more custom-made. It’s not just a tattooing spot but a place where all my buddies and acquaintances come along and crash at anytime. Obviously they own it too. We are definitely a community!
And of-course, my Yamaha R1 was destined! \m/

2 comments:

  1. You should keep up the good work! Good to know that tattoos are supporting you to achieve your beliefs!

    ReplyDelete